[seedig] Threats to the Internet - Join our Free Online Event

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Mon May 8 11:31:08 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Tomorrow, 9 May at 17:00 – 18:30 (CEST / UTC +2) RIPE NCC is organising
a free online event.

Agenda:
- Energy consumption of the Internet -- Rudolf van der Berg
- Evolution of the telco market and consolidation trends -- Jelena Ćosić
- Why do network operators share knowledge and coordinate their
activities & a brief overview of NLNOG tools -- Teun Vink
- A guide to RIPE Meetings and how to meaningfully participate -- Mirjam
Kühne

More information:
https://ripe86.ripe.net/programme/parallel-events/student-event

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. Hope to see you
there!

Kind regards,
Gergana

--