[seedig] Messages & Recordings - SEEDIG 7 Series Event #2 "SEE sustainable future: Twinning green and digital"

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon Sep 20 13:43:38 CEST 2021

Dear SEEDIG Community,

Hope you have a productive and inspiring start of the autumn season.

We are happy to share that you can now check the key takeaways from the SEEDIG 7 Series event #2 "SEE sustainable future: Twinning green and digital" by the #SEEDIG7SeriesMessages hashtag on SEEDIG social media accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn.

In case you missed the event, we are encouraging you to view the recordings on YouTube. Additionally, all the information is available on the event webpage.

Our next event within the SEEDIG 7 Series will be held as a Town Hall “Regulating AI: Which approach to follow?” and will take place on 23 September 2021 from 10:00 to 12:00 CEST via Zoom. Check the dedicated webpage for more information and make sure to register at:  https://form.typeform.com/to/ZPHMr1x7

Sincerely,
Olga