[seedig] SEEDIG 7 call for issues: help us decide what topics to discuss

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Mon Jan 11 13:43:03 CET 2021

Dear SEEDIG Community,

We hope you had a wonderful holiday season and took some time off to get proper rest after an intense and challenging 2020. We equally hope that 2021 will be nicer and easier for all of us, allowing us to resume face-to-face meetings. With that, we are happy to inform you that today marks the start of a new SEEDIG cycle, as we officially launch the planning process for our seventh annual meeting - SEEDIG 7. The first milestone in this process is the call for issues. As you might be aware, this year it is for the first time that SEEDIG runs its call for issues separately from EuroDIG.

We invite you to help us build the programme for SEEDIG 7 by filling a form before 15 February 2021. We would highly appreciate hearing from you what Internet and digital policy issues and in what session formats should be discussed at SEEDIG 7. When proposing issues, please, make sure they are of relevance for stakeholders in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area (SEE+).

The call for issues is only the first step in the planning process for SEEDIG 7. Other steps and an indicative timeline for the overall process can be found on a dedicated webpage.

SEEDIG 7 will be held in September 2021 in Moldova if circumstances allow, otherwise online or in a hybrid format. So far, the planning process will consider all three options. By mid-May 2021, the final decision will be made regarding the format.

We are looking forward to your active participation in the SEEDIG 7 planning process and counting on your support!

Best,
Olga
(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee)