[seedig] Invitation IGF MKD 2021 - Hybrid event

Aleksandar Icokaev icokaev at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 08:32:21 UTC 2021

 Dear Olga,
Many thanks for sharing our invitation.  ( mail below )
Dear Colleagues, Yesterday we held our Fifth annual - National IGF,  in the premises of FINKI - the Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering in Skopje.
This time in Hybrid format, but still a brave move by the organizing team in compearance with the last year 100% online format.
More about the event, this year program, our work in the past years, ( as this was the fifth edition - a small jubilee ) you can see on our web site. http://igfmkd.mk/en/starting_page/
Wish you all Merry Christmas / New Years celebration in health, joy and happiness!

Best regards from Skopje,
Aleksandar IcokaevIGF MKD Coordinator