[seedig] New SEEDIG website

sorina.teleanu at seedig.net sorina.teleanu at seedig.net
Wed Dec 23 15:08:56 CET 2020

Dear SEEDIG community,

With the winter holidays approaching, we have a little present for you
all: a new SEEDIG website [1].

As some of you have noticed, the website was down recently and we've
been working hard on giving it not only a new look, but also an improved
structure. We hope you like it and find it easy to navigate.

We still have things to fix (mostly in the back end). So a kind request:
if while going through the site you find anything wrong (e.g. broken
links, misformated pages), please do write to us (off list is fine).

We are also taking this opportunity to thank you for a good year at
SEEDIG (despite the challenges). And to wish you a peaceful and relaxing
end of year, with some well-deserved time off.

(on behalf of the Executive Committee)

Links:
------
[1] https://seedig.net