[seedig] National IGF - IGF MKD 2020

Marko Paloski paloskimarko at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:39:55 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

I'm pleased to invite you to the fourth National IGF - IGF MKD 2020.

It will be fully virtual/online, the discussions mostly will be on Macedonian language, but as every year we shall start with a brief retrospective of the sub-regional, regional and global IG events in 2020 which will be partly in English and I hope you may find it interesting.

As we are aware that this period was full with online events, we will try to keep the attention of those interested with a short and focused program on several aspects affected with this unprecedented crisis such as digitalization of the educational process , protecting the consumers rights in e-trade, responsibility of the Internet Service Providers and Artificial intelligence.