[seedig] Summary report_1st SEEDIG 7 planning meeting

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Wed Dec 9 21:31:27 CET 2020

Dear SEEDIG Community,

As you know, yesterday, on 8 December 2020, we held the very first online public meeting to kick-start the planning process for the SEEDIG 7 annual meeting. Many thanks to those who attended the call and provided valuable ideas and suggestions. We will make sure to take them all into consideration throughout the preparatory cycle.

In case you were not able to join us yesterday, please, find a short summary report. Let us know if you have any other suggestions as to how to improve our annual meetings. We are open to new and innovative ideas.

Have a great end of the week!

Best,
Olga
(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee)