[seedig] Winter School on Internet Governance, Digital Policies and Innovation: Deadline extended until 27 October

Sorina Teleanu sorina.teleanu at seedig.net
Tue Oct 15 20:05:13 CEST 2019

Dear SEEDIG community,

Due to many requests, we have extended the deadline for applications for
the Winter School on Internet Governance, Digital Policies and
Innovation [1] (9-13 December 2019, Bucharest). The new deadline is
SUNDAY, 27 OCTOBER.

We would very much appreciate if you could continue to share the call
within your communities and announce the extended deadline.

Thank you!

(on behalf of SIDI organisers)