[seedig] Reminder: Apply for SIDI Bucharest by 15 October!

SIDI organisers sorina.teleanu at seedig.net
Wed Oct 9 15:02:37 CEST 2019

Reminder: Apply for SIDI Bucharest by 15 October!

Dear SEEDIG community,

The Winter School of Internet Governance, Digital Policies and Innovation (SIDI Bucharest) is two months away, but the call for applications will close soon.

If you want to learn and share your views and experience on digital innovation, the impact of the Internet and other digital technologies on our society and economy, as well as the multiple dimensions of digital policy and Internet governance, SIDI Bucharest is for you. Especially if you come from South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area.

So don't miss the chance to apply. So far we have received applications from university teachers, governmental officials, entrepreneurs and students. And many of these applications are quite outstanding, so we expect a tough, but exciting selection process. As well as interesting debates during the School itself.

We are also glad to announce that SIDI has new partners in Romania and beyond. Check out the website to find out who they are. As we continue to work on shaping the School, we welcome additional support, so drop us a line if you have suggestions.

Yours,

SIDI organisers
Apply by
15 October
Find out more (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=f2af8b41db&e=ac7dd7f878)

.

This email was sent to seedig at rnids.rs (mailto:seedig at rnids.rs)
why did I get this? (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/about?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=0a4994c5af&e=ac7dd7f878&c=e9f840e039)     unsubscribe from this list (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=0a4994c5af&e=ac7dd7f878&c=e9f840e039)     update subscription preferences (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/profile?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=0a4994c5af&e=ac7dd7f878)
SEEDIG . Bucharest . Bucharest 020337 . Romania

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&afl=1