[seedig] Deadline extended: contribute to "The Age of Digital Interdependence"

sandra at eurodig.org sandra at eurodig.org
Tue Oct 1 14:05:18 CEST 2019

Dear SEEDIG Community, we have extended the deadline until October 15 for
all European stakeholders to comment "The Age of Digital Interdependence" by
the UNSG High Level Panel on Digital Cooperation. We have received several
holistic assessments via email by European governments and other
stakeholders. But we are missing any voice from SEE Countries or
individuals.
This opportunity is open to everyone, and we invite all to express their
views via two complementary ways: on  <https://comment.eurodig.org/>
comment.eurodig.org you can  <https://comment.eurodig.org/> comment on
specific paragraphs of the report and/or you can send a more holistic
assessment of the report and its findings by sending a PDF document to
<mailto:digitalcooperation at EuroDIG.org> digitalcooperation at EuroDIG.org.
EuroDIG does not intend to consider itself as the only platform to discuss
views on and possible follow-up actions to the findings of the report.
Best Sandra

S a n d r a   H o f e r i c h t e r
Secretary General

European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG)

 <mailto:office at eurodig.org> sandra at eurodig.org
 <http://www.eurodig.org/> www.eurodig.org

Fon: +49.341.247 430 08
Mobile: +49.163.380 87 85

please notify the sender  immediately and destroy this mail. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of material in this e-mail
is strictly forbidden.