[seedig] Internet and digital policy in SEE+ | June 2019

SEEDIG Editorial Team sorina.teleanu at seedig.net
Mon Jul 1 17:14:01 CEST 2019

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/edc01ac9ca50/internet-and-digital-policy-in-see-february-339557?e=ac7dd7f878)

** SEEsummary Issue 29

** Published on 1 July 2019

Curious to know what has happened recently in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area (SEE+) in terms of Internet governance and digital policy? Our team of editors has made it all easier and collected main developments in the June 2019 issue of the SEEsummary.

Among the main headlines:
* Albania’s proposed online media regulation under scrutiny
* North Macedonia reiterates plans for regional cybersecurity centre in Skopje
* Romanian and Serbian authorities go ahead with 5G plans, while operators launch new 5G networks and services
* Romania introduces regulation for ride-hailing services
* Serbia amends e-commerce legislation
* .ευ to be launched in November 2019
* EU announces eight sites to host world-class supercomputers, Sofia and Maribor among them
* Quality journalism insufficiently promoted on social networks in Western Balkans
* SEE+ countries featured in the Freedom and the media report
* Low ranking for SEE+ countries in EU’s Digital Economy and Society Index

Also included in this issue is a list of upcoming events (July and August 2019) and an overview of forthcoming capacity development and engagement opportunities for SEE+ stakeholders.
Read the SEEsummary (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=f3bd23545f&e=ac7dd7f878)

** CONTRIBUTE

Join us in preparing the next issue of the SEEsummary and send us (mailto:editors at seedig.net) updates from your countries/communities.
Comments on this issue are also welcome.

** EDITORIAL TEAM

Meet theteam of volunteer editors (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=38c389bbfd&e=ac7dd7f878) behind the SEEsummary.

The SEEsummary takes a break over the summer. We will be back in September, with a joint July & August issue.
Aiming for a healthy, sustainable and inclusive digital advancement of SEE+

#seedig5, #seedig2019
** (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=1262c19e34&e=ac7dd7f878)
** (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=c81f0fac14&e=ac7dd7f878)
** (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=6d03307ee4&e=ac7dd7f878)
** (mailto:editors at seedig.net)
** (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=dfddac27c1&e=ac7dd7f878)
** (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=ac5819f1e5&e=ac7dd7f878)
** (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=d408f58a77&e=ac7dd7f878)
** (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=1a703e6a64&e=ac7dd7f878)
.

This email was sent to seedig at rnids.rs (mailto:seedig at rnids.rs)
why did I get this? (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/about?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=0a4994c5af&e=ac7dd7f878&c=275609df0f)     unsubscribe from this list (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=0a4994c5af&e=ac7dd7f878&c=275609df0f)     update subscription preferences (https://seedig.us19.list-manage.com/profile?u=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&id=0a4994c5af&e=ac7dd7f878)
SEEDIG . Bucharest . Bucharest 020337 . Romania

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=08c11a524f02d5fe3eaf2868c&afl=1