[seedig] SEEDIG 5: Programme Committee formed

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:40:58 CET 2019

Dear all, hi!
Let me (from the bottom of my heart♥️) congratulate all of us with a this
wonderful choice of the Programme Committee members!
(Yes, yes, some of us tried to be there too, but now it`s clear - that it
was difficult to compete... Because there is the best choice!).

I am looking forward to drive deeply into the work with all of you and will
be delighted to see you.

Sincerely yours,
Natalia Filina

Member of ISOC
Member of EURALO Individuals’ Association
ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

   1.

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow,
Russian Federation