[seedig] SEEDIG 5: Programme Committee formed

Aleksandar Icokaev icokaev at popovski-law-office.com.mk
Wed Jan 30 12:02:51 CET 2019

Thank you Dusan C,

My email was more out of courtesy in a wish to send my sincere congrats
and best wishes for the process which I'm fully aware of.     If your
remark with the link about the SEEDIG process was for other members of
the community and this list,  I would understand.   Just for you and for
the younger members of the community, I was involved in the SEEDIG
process from the very beginning including the firs preparatory meeting
in Sofia in January 2015 , attended the first SEEDIG in May same year in
Sofia and all  SEEDIG meetings that followed in Belgrade, Ohrid and
Ljubljana.  As a result and my involvement in ICANN as of 2010 and the
Global IGF including  EuroDIG, today I'm one of the founding members and
coordinator of the national Macedonian NRI  - IGF MKD.    As far as  I'm
able to follow, many members of the Macedonian IGF  are very active in
SEEDIG.  ( in alphabetical order http://igfmkd.mk/members/ )   I hope
this will not be the first SEEDIG for me to skip, out of personal reasons..

As I said in my previous email,    I wish both the PC and the exe.com
best of luck during the preparations for the 5th SEEDIG !

Best regards,

Aleksandar

---