[seedig] SEEDIG 5: Programme Committee formed

Dušan Caf dusan.caf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:55:03 CET 2019

Dear Aleksander,

We agree that the program shall be defined by the community and its active participation is essential for the success of the whole SEEDIG process. You can find more information about the SEEDIG process here <https://seedig.net/seedig-process/>.

We are carefully nurturing the bottom up approach and stakeholder involvement. The EC and PC are just bodies that coordinate SEEDIG’s work and carry out activities required to finalise the programme and make the annual meeting a success.

Kind regards,

Dušan