[seedig] SEEDIG 5: Programme Committee formed

Aleksandar Ichokjaev icokaev at popovski-law-office.com.mk
Tue Jan 29 22:19:33 CET 2019

I'm more in favor to quote " YES WE CAN "    ( not me, the PC and exe.c
together  )  :)

Congrats to the entire ( broader European ) IG community for the
sellection !   Composition of this years committee shows that SEEDIG
grows in importance and influence, also accepting fresh energy !

I wish both PC and exe.com best of luck during the preparations for the
5th SEEDIG !

Best regards,

Aleksandar Icokaev

IGF MKD Coordinator