[seedig] Internship at SEEDIG: Call for applications open until 3 February

Sorina Teleanu sorina.teleanu at seedig.net
Mon Jan 21 23:04:08 CET 2019

Dear all,

We are pleased to inform you that SEEDIG's Internship Programme
continues this year, and we have just launched a call for applications.

In short, we are looking for highly motivated interns to help with the
preparations for our annual meeting, as well as with other SEEDIG
activities. THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 3 FEBRUARY.

More details about the requirements, how to apply, and what's in it for
interns, at https://seedig.net/seedig-internship-call/.

We would very much appreciate if you could help us spread the word about
the call.

Thank you!

(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee)