[seedig] Отг: A question regarding current draft programme

Yohko Hatada y.hatada at emlsri.org
Sat Jan 19 19:50:18 CET 2019

Dear Anelia,
I was at Den Hague on 15th Jan meeting so I have those documents from
EuroDIG2019. my proposal was #120 in EuroDIG2019 and was put into the WS7.
I am attending for EuroDIG2019, so we can meet there. I am looking forward
to meeting with you there!

My question in the previous mail was about SEEDIG2019 programme, not
EuroDIG2019.
I myself proposed #19  and put into the category of Media & content of the
attached doc below - "Media & Content (12 proposals)" of
[SEEDIG2019_proposals_overview] version. However I do not see the category
"Media & content" in SEEDIG_Draft_programme.

Question 1: "Where was the session category - "Media & Content (12
proposals)" of [SEEDIG2019_proposals_overview] version - moved to in
[SEEDIG5_Draft_programme] version?"
Question 2: For instance, which session I can present my work as Session
no. and subsection in the [SEEDIG5_Draft_programme]?

Thank you very much for your clarification.
Best wishes,
Yohko Hatada
Founder and Director
EMLS RI (Evolution of Mind, Life and Society Research Institute)
www.emlsri.org