[seedig] SEEDIG 5: Draft programme available for public consultation (until 20 January)

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Wed Jan 9 18:55:51 CET 2019

Hi Sorina, hi all,

Firstly, as already mentioned in private I want to congratulate you for
putting together such a fantastic draft programme.

Naturally, as a first draft it is a bit vague and future versions would
give a more in-depth idea about the content of the session, which might
give that extra nudge to people to register.

I hope there will be some discussion sessions, where people with
different views on a topic get to debate it (you've done that amazingly
in the past, so I am sure it's already part of your plans).

Personally, I'm happy to see the technical session - on IPv4, IPv6,
Internet Exchange Point and Network Operator Groups. There is a lot
happening in this space recently and hopefully a session like this would
help us attract more participants from the technical community.

Cheers,
Gergana