[seedig] RACI: Call for Applications for 2019

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Tue Jan 8 16:00:09 CET 2019

Dear all,

A kind reminder that the application deadlines for RACI are coming up
next month! If you are working on interesting academic research, please
apply!

South East Europe continues to be our worst-represented region amongst
applicants. If you know someone in your network who might be interested,
please forward them the call for applications included below. Thank you
in advance!

The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI) is again looking for
talented academics in the field of Internet technology. Successful
applicants receive complimentary tickets, travel and accommodation to
the meetings and the opportunity to present their research.

https://www.ripe.net/raci

---------------------
Application deadlines
---------------------
MENOG 19, (3-4 April, Beirut): apply by 3 February 2019
SEE 8 (16-17 April, Sarajevo): apply by 3 February 2019
RIPE 78 (20-24 May, Reykjavik): apply by 17 February 2019
ENOG 16 (3-4 June, Tbilisi): apply by 17 February 2019

At ENOG 16 you can present in either Russian or English.

---------------------------
Examples of relevant topics
---------------------------
- Network measurements and analyses
- IPv6 deployment
- BGP routing
- Network security
- Internet governance
- Peering and interconnectivity
- Internet of Things

- Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/raci_ripe

- Join our group on LinkedIn:
https://www.ripe.net/raci/linkedin

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a lovely day!

Best regards,
Gergana

--
Gergana Petrova