[seedig] Article on SEE

Sorina Teleanu sorina.teleanu at seedig.net
Thu Apr 4 21:11:46 CEST 2019

Dear Gergana,

Thank you for sharing the article and for making reference to SEEDIG
within it.

Dear everyone,

I would like to use this opportunity to remind you that one of the
purposes of this mailing list is to facilitate communication and
exchanges among the members. So please do use it to share updates and
news from/about the region (and even beyond, if relevant for the
region). Of course, without abusing it. :)

Thank you!

SORINA TELEANU
Chair | SEEDIG Executive Committee