[seedig] SEEDIG 2018: Registration is open & Other updates

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Wed Feb 28 23:32:14 CET 2018

Dear all,

We would like to share with you few updates regarding the SEEDIG 2018
meeting.

*1. Registration <http://seedig.net/registration-seedig-2018/> is now open*
With this, we would like to invite you to register and join us in
Ljubljana, on 23–24 May. The deadline for registration is 15 May.

*2. Logistical information*
On our website <http://seedig.net/seedig-2018/>, you can also find details
about entry and visa requirements for Slovenia, meeting venue, and
accommodation options in Ljubljana.

*3. Planning process*
Today we had a very good online meeting with organising teams, and they are
ready to start working on shaping the sessions included in the programme
outline <http://seedig.net/seedig-2018-programme/>. We remind you that the
organising teams remain open throughout the entire process. If you wish to
join any of them, please let us know.

*4. Interns*
We are glad to announce that Jana, Nikoleta, and Haris
<http://seedig.net/internship/> started their internship with SEEDIG last
week. They will be working with us on the preparations for the annual
meeting, as well as other SEEDIG activities.

(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee)