[seedig] SEEsummary: February 2018 issue available

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Wed Feb 28 09:43:04 CET 2018

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that this month we celebrate the 15th issue of the
*SEEsummary* of Internet governance and digital policy developments in South
Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area.

The February 2018 *SEEsummary* <http://seedig.net/seesummary-february-2018/>
is now available, and covers updates in areas ranging from infrastructure
and access to virtual currencies and cybersecurity.  It also includes a
roundup of main events held across the region over the past month, as well
as a list of events planned for March.

With this anniversary issues, we would also like to take a moment to thank
our team of editors, who have been working on the *SEEsummaries* for six
months now. You can read more about the team on the dedicated page
<http://seedig.net/seesummary-editorial-team/>.

(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee)