[seedig] SEEhub: Internet governance in February. Join us online | 27 Feb, 14.00 CET

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Fri Feb 23 17:39:59 CET 2018

Dear all,

As we are approaching the end of the month, we would like to invite you to
the February *SEEhub* online meeting, on *Tuesday, 27th February from 14.00
CET (13.00 UTC)*.

During the meeting, we will provide a briefing on some of the main Internet
governance and digital policy developments that occurred in South Eastern
Europe and the neighbouring area in February 2018.

Register for the February *SEEhub* <http://seedig.net/seehub-february-2018/>
and join us to find out:

   - How governments are positioning themselves towards virtual currencies.
   - Which country is implementing a nation-wide youth programme on Safer
   Internet.
   - What agreements were signed and projects announced in order to improve
   national and regional cybersecurity.
   - How SEE countries rank in digital development reports.
   - What events were held in the region in February, and what is planned
   for March.
   - And much more…

We hope to e-see many of you next week.

(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee)