[seedig] New member

Haris Kyritsis haris.kiritsis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:24:47 CET 2018

Dear all,

I'm happy to be a member of the SEEDIG community!  I'm Haris ( Charalampos
officially ) from Greece and I am currently studying Informatics and
telecommunications at the University of Athens. I started to concern and
deal with the Internet Governance about a year ago but I'm very motivated
and excited. I also I'm volunteering at the Better Internet for kids
(program of EU commission) that aim to shape a better future for the new
generation, and I'm the moderator of the Greek youth panel.

I will be happy to talk and meet you in person.

Best regards

Charalampos Kyritsis

--

Charalampos Kyritsis

Twitter: @HKyritsis <https://twitter.com/HKyritsis?s=09>

LinkedIn: *Kyritsis Charalampos*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyritsis-charalampos-020966bb>

Disclaimer
This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but
should return it to the sender immediately and delete the copy from your
system.