[seedig] SEEDIG 2018: Public comment on draft programme, theme, and survey topic

Olga Kyryliuk olga_kyryliuk at ukr.net
Sun Feb 11 23:40:26 CET 2018

Dear Sorina and ExCom,

Thank you for the wonderful job with compiling the program and making the sessions' titles look really catchy and solid.

>From my side sharing few suggestions for the overaching theme:

Where We Are in SEE and Where Data Is Heading Us?
Why Data Is the 51st Shade of Grey in Digital Age?
Uncovering Myths and Taboos About Data in Digital Age

And online survey:

Balancing Rights Under GDPR: What Is Known and Hidden?

Looking forward to working further on the session's contents.

Best wishes,
Olga Kyryliuk