[seedig] [Reminder] SEEDIG 2018: Public comment on draft programme, theme, and survey topic

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Tue Feb 6 21:39:08 CET 2018

Dear all,

As a reminder about the call for input on the draft programme, overarching
theme, and survey topic for SEEDIG 2018, we would like to share with you
some suggestions made by Oliana.

These relate to the overarching theme for the Ljubljana meeting and the
topic for the regional survey:

*This title in Light Italic blue of session 2 – Preparing for a data-driven
economy in SEE – is pretty good as an overarching theme, I would be more
for the concept of data-driven society as the concept "society" is wider.
It can be reformulated like this: "Data-driven society in the SEE: are we
ready?" *

*Survey: It is crucial to make a practical questionnaire that can make
respondents assess their readiness to use data or if they are skilled to
use data for all purposes in data-society. A theme could be: Your digital
skills for data society. *

While thanking Oliana for her suggestions (and for agreeing to have them
posted here), we would like to encourage you all to share your thoughts and
ideas. We kindly remind you that the deadline for comments is *11 February,
end of day*.

Thank you!

(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee)