[seedig] New members

Ioana Stupariu Stupariu_Ioana at phd.ceu.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:02:59 CET 2018

Thank you, Dusan, for including me. Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.

My name is Ioana, I am Romanian, but I moved to Hungary 4,5 years ago and have been living here since. I am working as a researcher at Central European University (Budapest) on data protection and privacy law, as well as a compliance analyst for a startup working in healthcare. I have degrees in law, but have also been working in business development, communications and event management.

I am an ICANN Fellow, I participated in ICANN60 and will now attend ICANN61 this spring. I have also organized a panel at IGF Warsaw last Fall, and I often speak at privacy or internet-related conferences.

However, this group and its activities are very new to me, so I look forward to getting to know them in more detail over the next months.

Have a nice end of the week,

Ioana

Ioana Stupariu
SJD Candidate - International Business Law
Central European University
Department of Legal Studies
Nador u. 11, 1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36205019300