[seedig] Internet Governance Webinar

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Thu Aug 30 15:29:52 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

A reminder about our upcoming free webinar on 4 September at 9 UTC (11
CET) on the topic of Internet Governance.
https://www.ripe.net/support/training/learn-online/webinars/internet-governance-webinar

To register please fill in "EU.ZZ" as your RegID.

Guest speaker Adam Peake from ICANN will talk about the history of the
Internet, WSIS, the NETmundial principles, management of critical
Internet resources and multistakeholder approaches to Internet policy
development.

Later I would give some examples of some common Internet governance
issues and discuss events such as the global IGF, EuroDIG and SEEDIG.

If you are interested, please register as soon as possible, since the
spaces a limited. If you know of someone who might benefit from the
webinar, feel free to share this invitation.

Best regards,
Gergana

--
Gergana Petrova