[seedig] SEEDIG 2018: Youth School and Fellowship Programme update

Aleksandar Ichokjaev icokaev at popovski-law-office.com.mk
Wed Apr 25 13:41:15 CEST 2018

  Thank you Sorina,

Congrats to all selected candidates for the youth school and the
fellowship program !

Great respect for the selection committee for recognizing one of the
most prominent cyber security experts from the region and IGF MKD
co-founder,  Predrag Tasevski !

All,  welcome on board !  :)

Best regards,

Aleksandar Icokaev