[seedig] SEEhub: Internet governance in April. Join us online | 24 April, 14.00 CEST

fotjon kosta fotjon_kosta at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 15:13:53 CEST 2018

 Dear Sorina,
My apologize not participating in today's call but i was in conference until 15:00.
BestFotjon
    On Monday, April 23, 2018, 4:47:03 PM GMT+2, Sorina Teleanu via seedig <seedig at lists.rnids.rs> wrote:

 Dear all,
As we are approaching the end of the month, we would like to invite you to join us at the April SEEhub online meeting, tomorrow, 24 April, from 14.00 CEST (12.00 UTC).
During the meeting,  we will provide a briefing on some of the main Internet governance and digital policy developments that occurred in South Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area in April 2018.
Register for the April SEEhub and join us to find out:
   - Which countries in SEE signed, together with other European partners, a Declaration of Cooperation on Artificial Intelligence.

   - What new initiatives have been kicked-off in the area of child safety online.
   - What are the most recent developments in the areas of cybersecurity and cybercrime across several countries in the region.
   - What digital technology-related events were held in the region in April, and what is planned for May.
Best regards,

Sorina(on behalf of the SEEDIG Executive Committee and the Editorial Team)