[seedig] Recent analysis on Internet blocking

Asli Telli telli.asli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:48:55 CEST 2018

Dear Olga,
Many thanks for writing and sharing this timely report. It is of utmost
importance that such work is shared with personal/professional networks
asap since the civil society and activist voices in the digital sphere in
countries of declining freedom such as Ukraine, Russia and Turkey (sharply
pinpointed as cases in your study) have been facing repressive measures for
a long time. It is only through such active sharing and discussion that we
can go a step further than name&shame and start transforming minds;)

Hope to continue similar conversation/s,
Best wishes to SEEDIG community at large,

Asli

--

*Asli Telli Aydemir, PhD*

*https://aslitelliaydemir.academia.edu
<https://aslitelliaydemir.academia.edu>*
*Founder and mentor, Guniversite*
*Research Fellow, Locating Media, Universität Siegen*
*Cell: +49 174 8967279*

*work mail: asli.telli at uni-siegen.de <asli.telli at uni-siegen.de>  *