[seedig] SEEDIG 2018 survey: Share your views on digitalisation in SEE by 10 May! / SEE DIGITAL SUMMIT

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Tue Apr 17 12:38:04 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Don’t go there to fulfil the survey <http://seedig.net/survey-2018-digitalisation/> !!! Reading Facebook ToS or watching Mark’s faces while US senators were asking him questions for 10 hours, is much more exciting then this survey.
If you must go, count just on 10 hours, boiled brain and pain in the neck after 1435 questions.

Or you can copy my approach> do this like normal installation of any app, by playing the game “quick clicking till the “finish” button” - “next, next, yes, ok, ok, confirm, next…”. Done in 5 min, save the brain and neck… ok, little bit of pain in my fingers, but I’ll survive.

Cheers,

Dusan