[seedig] SEEDIG 2018 survey: Share your views on digitalisation in SEE by 10 May! / SEE DIGITAL SUMMIT

Aleksandar Icokaev icokaev at popovski-law-office.com.mk
Mon Apr 16 18:51:03 CEST 2018

Dear Sorina, all,

Thank you for “announcing in a way” the information I was preparing to share with this email list. Namely, this week - 18 & 19 April, Macedonia / Skopje  will host the first Western Balkans Digital Summit (#DSWB6). “Experts, representatives of leading IT companies and high government delegation will discuss how to build the future of digital on the #WesternBalkans” -  the announcement says!
https://digitalsummitwb6.com/
I’ve seen several familiar names from this list, registered as participants for the summit! IGF MKD will be also present!
Hopefully we will get substantial contribution for SEEDIG from this summit, in the context of your email about the digitalization as a wider term !

Kind regards from Skopje,

Aleksandar Icokaev
IGF MKD Coordinator

Sent from my iPhone