[seedig] SEEDIG 2018 survey: Share your views on digitalisation in SEE by 10 May!

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Mon Apr 16 18:11:43 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Continuing a practice started in 2016, we are hereby launching the SEEDIG
annual survey, inviting you to share your views on several digital
policy issues that will be discussed at our upcoming meeting in Ljubljana.

The survey is built around topics such as digitalisation and the digital
economy in SEE, digital skills, Internet neutrality, digital rights,
cybersecurity, and data-driven technologies. The results – to be compiled
in a report – will be used as input for the different sessions included in
the SEEDIG 2018 programme.

We would very much appreciate if you could take 10-15 minutes of your time
and fill out the survey <http://seedig.net/survey-2018-digitalisation/>.
The deadline for input is *10 May*.

We thank you in advance. And we look forward to your contributions.

(on behalf of the Executive Committee)