[seedig] SEEhub: Internet governance in October. Join us today, 14.00 CET

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:09:57 CET 2017

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder about the October SEEhub, taking place today, from
14.00 CET.

You are all invited to register
<https://www.diplomacy.edu/registrations/see-hub-internet-governance-october-2017>
and join us for a round-up of digital policy developments in the region
during the past month.

--

*Sorina Teleanu*

Digital Policy Senior Researcher | DiploFoundation
Anutruf, Ground Floor | Hriereb Street | Msida, MSD 1675, Malta
www.diplomacy.edu | www.giplatform.org | https://dig.watch

[image: 15years.diplomacy.edu] <http://15years.diplomacy.edu/>