[seedig] SEEhub: Internet governance in October. Join us online | 31 October, 14.00 CET

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Thu Oct 26 15:21:04 CEST 2017

Dear all,

As we approach the end of the month, it is our pleasure to invite you to
the October SEEhub meeting, dedicated to providing a 'zoomed-out' update of
the major Internet governance and digital policy developments in South
Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area (SEE).

The October SEEhub will be held on *Tuesday, 31 October, from 14.00 CET *(13.00
UTC).

[*Register*] Fill in the registration form
<https://www.diplomacy.edu/registrations/see-hub-internet-governance-october-2017>
receive details about how to join the online meeting.

Join us to find out:

   - Which countries are working on cybersecurity legislation.
   - How Internet penetration rates are fluctuating across the region, and
   what are some of the most recent efforts to consolidate physical networks
   and enhance users' digital literacy.
   - How cryptocurrencies are seen by regulators and policymakers in some
   SEE countries.
   - What events happened in the region in September, and what is planned
   October.
   - And much more…

More details here
<https://www.diplomacy.edu/calendar/see-hub-internet-governance-october-2017>
.

If you wish to find out about global digital policy developments, you can
also join the *GIP Internet governance in October 2017* briefing
<https://www.diplomacy.edu/calendar/briefing-internet-governance-october-2017>.
It starts one hour before the SEEhub (13.00 CET/12.00 UTC).

Hope to e-see many of you next week.

(on behalf of the SEEDIG executive committee)