[seedig] [SPAM] Re: Role of former SEEDIG Hosts?

Zdravko Jukić Zdravko.Jukic at hakom.hr
Wed Oct 25 07:40:50 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I would like to support the idea with the optional, observer seats for the former, current and future hosts and I think it would be good to have a pilot to see how it works. It should in any case be the choice of the hosts if they want to take those observer seat, as in some circumstances they may not be needed.

Best regards,
Zdravko