[seedig] Call for nominations for the SEEDIG Executive Committee

Zdravko Jukić Zdravko.Jukic at hakom.hr
Tue Oct 24 17:45:06 CEST 2017

Dear Desiree,

thanks for your questions.

The three members who received most votes will have a three years mandate, the other two will have a two years mandate, as given in the Tor, Art. 9.

Soon we will publish some more nominations after the candidates confirm their nomination according to the Art 6.16. of the ToR.

ToR can be found here: : http://seedig.net/terms-of-reference-tor/

Best regards,
Zdravko