[seedig] seedig website

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Tue Oct 24 12:57:24 CEST 2017

Dear Anelia,

As mentioned before via this list, SEEDIG's website has been compromised by
a hacking attack. Hence, the version we are using now is intended to be
temporary, and only for purposes related to the elections, until the full
website is restored/rebuilt.

For anything related to the Ohrid meeting, please use the annual report:
http://seedig.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SEEDIG_Annual_report_2017_final.pdf

Once again, we apologise for the inconveniences.

Best,

Sorina

--

*Sorina Teleanu*

Digital Policy Senior Researcher | DiploFoundation
Anutruf, Ground Floor | Hriereb Street | Msida, MSD 1675, Malta
www.diplomacy.edu | www.giplatform.org | https://dig.watch

[image: 15years.diplomacy.edu] <http://15years.diplomacy.edu/>