[seedig] Call for nominations for the SEEDIG Executive Committee

Zdravko Jukić Zdravko.Jukic at hakom.hr
Wed Oct 18 19:33:01 CEST 2017

Dear all,

On behalf of the SEEDIG 2017 election committee, I am pleased to inform you that we have just launched the call for nominations for candidates to serve on the SEEDIG executive committee.

Members of the SEEDIG community can nominate themselves or other members to be candidates, by submitting the nomination form available at http://seedig.net.

The nomination period is open from 18 October until 1 November, 23:59 UTC.

Before submitting a nomination form, please read carefully the explanatory information available at the aforementioned link. You will find there details about the eligibility criteria and the full election process, as well as an election calendar.

Thank you. And we are looking forward to receiving nominations over the next two weeks.

Best regards,

Oksana, Aleksandar and Zdravko