[seedig] SEEDIG website: updates

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Wed Oct 18 18:44:00 CEST 2017

Dear all,

As you already know, the SEEDIG website has been having some problems over
the past few weeks.

It turns out that the problems are more serious than we have initially
thought, and we have not yet managed to restore the website. (Dusan, who
has been working on this, can explain more.)

Because of this, and given that today we need to launch the call for
nominations for the SEEDIG executive committee, we will be using a
temporary website for the time being: http://seedig.net

This only contains information about the election process. And it will be
used until the full website is restored. At that point, the pages related
to the elections will be integrated into the full website.

The election committee will soon send an e-mail announcing the call for
nominations.

We apologise for these ongoing complications, and we trust in your
understanding.

Thank you!

(on behalf of the executive committee)