[seedig] SEEDIG 2018 cycle: Time to start

Dušan Caf dusan.caf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:15:50 CEST 2017

Dear Sorina and All,

I would like to thank you on behalf of our team for your kind support. We are honoured by the trust placed in our team to host SEEDIG 2018.

SEEDIG serves as an example of successful regional multi-stakeholder cooperation. We will closely cooperate with the Executive Committee in the process of organising a new successful event that will further grow the community and promote the engagement of all stakeholders. We will also do our best to raise the visibility of SEEDIG and put it on the map of SEECP activities.

There is an opportunity to kick-off SEEDIG 2018 at SloIGF next week. We could discuss this with the Executive Committee and community over the following days.

Looking forward to our cooperation.

Best regards,

Dušan Caf