[seedig] Internet governance updates in SEE: September summary available

Mirjana Tasić Mirjana.Tasic at rnids.rs
Wed Oct 4 14:50:57 CEST 2017

Dear Sorina,

Thank you for this update. Well done.

Regards Mirjana

From: seedig <seedig-bounces at lists.rnids.rs> on behalf of Sorina Teleanu via seedig <seedig at lists.rnids.rs>
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 12:32
To: SEEDIG <seedig at rnids.rs>
Subject: [seedig] Internet governance updates in SEE: September summary available

Dear all,

Despite the slight delay, we are pleased to inform you that our monthly summary of Internet governance and digital policy developments in the region is back on track. And the September issue is now available (please see attached).

The September summary includes updates from countries such as Croatia, Georgia, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, in areas ranging from telecom infrastructure and new technologies, to cybersecurity and human rights. It also provides an overview of Internet-related events that were held in the region in September, as well as a list of events taking place in October.

This month we are particularly grateful to a team of volunteers who have responded to the public call we made in early September. More details about the new editorial team for the monthly summaries will soon be published on our website.

We would also like to take this opportunity to kindly remind you that we welcome any updates about developments and events in your countries. If there is something happening that you think it is worthwhile including in our summaries, please drop us a line, and the editorial team will follow up.

(on behalf of the executive committee)