[seedig] Internet governance updates in SEE: September summary available

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Wed Oct 4 12:44:49 CEST 2017

Dear Oksana,

Unfortunately, we do not have a link to share, as our website is still
under reconstruction. But we will let everyone know as soon as things are
fixed.

Thank you for your understanding, and we apologise once again for the
problems.

--

*Sorina Teleanu*

Digital Policy Senior Researcher | DiploFoundation
Anutruf, Ground Floor | Hriereb Street | Msida, MSD 1675, Malta
www.diplomacy.edu | www.giplatform.org | https://dig.watch

[image: 15years.diplomacy.edu] <http://15years.diplomacy.edu/>