[seedig] Internet governance updates in SEE: September summary available

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Wed Oct 4 12:32:32 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Despite the slight delay, we are pleased to inform you that our monthly
summary of Internet governance and digital policy developments in the
region is back on track. And the *September issue is now available* (please
see attached).

The September summary includes updates from countries such as Croatia,
Georgia, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, in areas ranging from telecom
infrastructure and new technologies, to cybersecurity and human rights. It
also provides an overview of Internet-related events that were held in the
region in September, as well as a list of events taking place in October.

This month we are particularly grateful to a team of volunteers who have
responded to the public call we made in early September. More details about
the new editorial team for the monthly summaries will soon be published on
our website.

We would also like to take this opportunity to kindly remind you that we
welcome any updates about developments and events in your countries. If
there is something happening that you think it is worthwhile including in
our summaries, please drop us a line, and the editorial team will follow up.

(on behalf of the executive committee)