[seedig] Call for issues for SEEDIG and EuroDIG 2018 just launched

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Sun Oct 1 20:23:52 CEST 2017

Dear all,

The call for issues for the SEEDIG and EuroDIG 2018 meetings has just been
launched.

In what is already a tradition, this is a *joint call for issues for both
SEEDIG and EuroDIG*. You are therefore kindly invited to submit proposals
for Internet-related topics to be discussed at either or both meeting(s)
next year.

More details are available in the online form
<https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=409&no_cache=1&tx_cpsproposals_proposals%5Baction%5D=new&tx_cpsproposals_proposals%5Bcontroller%5D=Proposal&no_cache=1>.
Submitted proposals will be published on an ongoing basis here
<https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=110&no_cache=1&no_cache=1>.

The call stays open until *31 December*.

Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your submissions.

(on behalf of the SEEDIG executive committee)

P.S. An announcement about the call will be published on our website as
well, once the current problems are solved. We apologise for the delays.