[seedig] New members

Aamir Ullah Khan aamir.khan770 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 21:19:23 CET 2017

Hi  All,

Thank You Dusan for welcoming and giving me the opportunity to
introduce myself.
My name is Aamir Ullah Khan. I am 24 years old. I have done my
bachelor's in Electrical Engineering with specialization in
Telecommunication. Currently pursing my master's degree in Electronics
and Communications Engineering from Turkey.
I have a keen interest towards Internet Governance and internet
related issues specifically focused on Internet Literacy, Problem of
Fake News and how users can encouraged towards critical thinking and
Digital Gender Divide. I am also Pakistan School of Internet
Governance (2017) and Internet Governance Forum Geneva (2017) fellow.
I have learned a lot from both platforms and now ready to play my part
in tackling above mentioned issues.

Best Regards
Aamir Ullah Khan