[seedig] Wrapping up SEEDIG 2017

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Thu Dec 28 12:53:53 CET 2017

Dear all,

As it has already been said here, 2017 was a busy year for SEEDIG. And we
thought it would be good to summarise it in a wrap-up newsletter, to serve
as a reminder of all past activities.

We are therefore pleased to share with you the *Wrapping up SEEDIG 2017*
 newsletter <http://seedig.net/wrapping-up-seedig-2017/> (also attached).
It gives an overview of our main activities in 2017, and sets the scene for
2018. While also reminding you that the call for issues for SEEDIG 2018
<http://seedig.net/call-for-issues/> is still on, and you can submit
proposal until 31 December, end of day.

With this, we would like to thank you for having contributed, in one way or
another, to SEEDIG 2017 work. And to encourage you to be even more active
in 2018.

(on behalf of the SEEDIG executive committee)