[seedig] Merry CrIGstmas and Happy New Year (and don't forget to submit a proposal)

Vladimer Svanadze vsvanadze at indein.net
Sun Dec 24 18:52:29 CET 2017

Dear Sorina, Dear All,

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! I wish you all the Best in 2018!

Regards,
Lado

Your Sincerely,

Vladimer Svanadze

Chairman of the Board
Internet Development Initiative - IDI
1, Larsi street, 0179, Tbilisi, Georgia
+995 577 155 168
+995 32 242 1151
vsvanadze at indein.net
http://indein.net/

---- On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 13:41:54 +0400 Sorina Teleanu via seedig<seedig at lists.rnids.rs> wrote ----

Dear Anja, Dusan, and all,

This year has indeed brought many new things to SEEDIG, from the Youth School, Internship, and Fellowship programmes, to the ToR for the executive committee and the new website. But none on these would have been possible without the support and contributions from you, community members, and from our supporting organisations. And we would like to thank you once again for all this.

We have had few activities at the IGF in Geneva, and it was great seeing some of you there. We will prepare a newsletter outlining these activities, and it will be shared here soon.

But, as Dusan has pointed out, the year is not yet over. And there is still something to be done by 31 December:
Submit a topic you would like to discuss at the SEEDIG 2018 meeting, in Ljubljana.

http://seedig.net/call-for-issues/

The good part is that you really only need few minutes to submit a proposal. As most of you know, we do not ask for sessions proposals, but simply topics for discussions. One or two sentences explaining your topic would therefore be enough.

So please use the few days left and help us shape the programme for Ljubljana!

With this, we would also like to wish you all happy holidays.

(on behalf of the executive committee)

P.S. And welcome to our community to Ekaterina, Nicoletta, and Una.