[seedig] Merry CrIGstmas and Happy New Year (and don't forget to submit a proposal)

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Sun Dec 24 10:41:54 CET 2017

Dear Anja, Dusan, and all,

This year has indeed brought many new things to SEEDIG, from the Youth
School, Internship, and Fellowship programmes, to the ToR for the executive
committee and the new website. But none on these would have been possible
without the support and contributions from you, community members, and from
our supporting organisations. And we would like to thank you once again for
all this.

We have had few activities at the IGF in Geneva, and it was great seeing
some of you there. We will prepare a newsletter outlining these activities,
and it will be shared here soon.

But, as Dusan has pointed out, the year is not yet over. And there is still
something to be done by 31 December:

   - *Submit a topic you would like to discuss at the SEEDIG 2018 meeting,
   in Ljubljana.*
   -
*http://seedig.net/call-for-issues/ <http://seedig.net/call-for-issues/>  *

The good part is that you really only need few minutes to submit a
proposal. As most of you know, we do not ask for sessions proposals, but
simply topics for discussions. One or two sentences explaining your topic
would therefore be enough.

So please use the few days left and help us shape the programme for
Ljubljana!

With this, we would also like to wish you all happy holidays.

(on behalf of the executive committee)

P.S. And welcome to our community to Ekaterina, Nicoletta, and Una.

--

*Sorina Teleanu*

Digital Policy Senior Researcher | DiploFoundation
Anutruf, Ground Floor | Hriereb Street | Msida, MSD 1675, Malta
www.diplomacy.edu | www.giplatform.org | https://dig.watch